So it is official. I am addicted to TJ’s. I SWEAR they put crack in their food… Case in point, cinnamon almonds.
We won’t even go into how empty that bag now is. These things are ADDICTING! Even if you don’t like cinnamon. Or almonds. You will love these. They are THAT good.
As is High Fiber O’s.
Yeah I know what you’re thinking… high fiber? How could that be good?
It’s a mind boggler.
This cereal is SO GOOD!
And their meatless balls? (and we’re going to pretend I still don’t giggle at that name..)
Oh boy. In LOVE.
Along with a sweet potato.
I also had my share of Halloween candy.
Is it just me or are seasonal Reese’s waaaay better than normal ones?
I had to work on Halloween but my family had a little celebration
I enjoyed their dinner leftovers after work.
Red velvet cake <- the BOMB
And some unpictured Halloween cookies. I did go out last Friday night and saw some WAY out there Halloween costumes. I’m sorry, but some things should just be illegal if ya know what I mean…
I went to TJ’s AGAIN yesterday to pick up some things for a dear blog friend and well, I came out with a lot of things for myself as well..
Mini shredded wheat. ALSO in love.
Lunch was courtesy of Jason’s Deli today. A BIG salad…
And potato soup.
Hit. The. Spot.
In other news, Melissa tagged me in a survey. According to the rules, basically 8 questions are asked by a blogger to seven other bloggers, who then ask 8 different/new questions to seven new bloggers! And I happen to like surveys. Anyone remember the survey craziness back in Myspace days? Pointless surveys that no one really cares about but you? Yeah, brings back memories.. Anyways…
1. What celebrity chef do you want to meet in person? And what do you want them to make for you?
Tyler Florence! He’s pretty darn fine and he’s from my hometown.. well almost. And he seems like an amazing cook. I would like him to cook his spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. I saw him make that dish on Tyler’s Ultimate one day and practically drooled over the screen.
2. Favorite drink of choice?
Normal drinks, water or tea. But when it comes to alcohol, I looove me a cosmopolitan or margarita. And as for beer, Blue Moon!
3. What meal would you never eat ever again?
This one is a toughie… does airplane food count?!
4. Baking or cooking?
Baking! I like that cooking is less precise buuut I’m a baker at heart.
5. There’s a fire in your kitchen, what would you grab first?
Cookbooks passed down to me from my great-grandmother
6. You’re cooking dinner for Barak Obama; What would you make him?
My cilantro pesto salmon with mushroom risotto and oven roasted green beans. OR my lasagna.
7. I’m coming to your house to run a race.and you have to feed me. What is one thing from your city/town I must try?
Everyone in my home town says that you HAVE to go to the Beacon, this local place that is famous (it was even on Foodnetwork). BUT it’s not a favorite of mine. It’s one of those places you HAVE to eat at once in your life but that once in your life will last you.. it’s super greasy. A local favorite of mine is Wade’s, a southern cooking restaurant that is NOT a chain and has the BEST veggies you will eat.
8. How do you take your ice cream?
With chocolate fudge!
And now, as directed, I will tag…
- I have to ask… last meal, what would it be?
- What is a blog that I should be reading and why?
- Ever had a disaster in the kitchen? What happened?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could trade lives with anyone on the earth for one day, who would it be and why?
- Veggies… love them or hate them? Be honest..
- Favorite quote?