I’m currently in Orlando, FL with my family for vacation (someone please bring me some wine and chocolate chip cookie dough balls, STAT) and while I COULD do the re-cap of today, I’m exhausted and have to get up early in the morning (for HARRY POTTER!) so I thought I’d leave you with this fun survey Gabriela tagged me to do a while ago.
Last night the lovely Kailey tagged me in a fun little survey I thought I’d continue!
1. Four TV shows that I watch
– Gossip Girl
– The Vampire Diaries
– The Rachael Ray Show
– Bewitched (DVD’s)
2. Four things that I’m passionate about
– Heath and exercise
– Love and how everything happens for a reason
– Following my dreams
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot
– “Hi how are you?” (at work)
– Curse words. Um, potty mouth sometimes. I blame the restaurant business.
4. Four things I’ve learned in the past
– Sometimes, things just aren’t meant to be, no matter how much you wish them so.
– There’s always going to be that one guy you’ll always love, no matter what.
– There is an end to every bad situation.
– When you make a plan, God laughs.
5. Four places I would like to go
– Back to Ireland and England
6. Four things I did yesterday
– Flew on 2 airplanes
– Sat in 2 airports
– Sat next to a CARAZY lady
– Ate. A lot.
7. Four things I am looking forward to
– The future, in general.
– My birthday
– Graduating in the spring
– Having my own family (in the future!)
8. Four things I love about winter
– The clothes
9. Tag four people to play along
Now, pick one category and answer for yourself!