1. I now present to you, the most amazing smoothie EVER.
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Non-Fat Milk
- A big serving of peanut butter (specifically PB&Co.’s Cinnamon Raisin Peanut butter)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop Jay Robb’s Vanilla Whey Protein powder
It honestly tasted like a peanut butter vanilla milkshake. That you can feel GOOD about. Legit.
(with a side of TJ’s animal crackers)
2. I have recently became in love with Steel Cut Oats. And the best way I’ve found to cook them? The old rice cooker. It’s like a crock pot.. set it and forget it! Well, with a little stirring now and then. So good!!!
And add them to an almost empty peanut butter jar and you have one jar of absolute goodness.
3. I’m out of bananas. Hence this breakfast…
Maybe I have issues but I ALWAYS have a banana with breakfast. ALWAYS. Thus, it did not start my morning off right. AND, maybe it’s in my head but this breakfast did not keep me full quite as long as usual.
I did some grocery shopping tonight and lo and behold, the HORROR, the grocery store was out of bananas. OUT of bananas.
Let’s all take a moment and let that thought sink in.
4. I’m going to visit Winthrop tomorrow for a little program they call Transfer Tuesday and to check out apartments. I have a feeling I’m not going to want to come back…
Is it August yet?!